Monday 2 February 2015

Issues/Implications I have faced so far

Some of the issues and complications i have faced so far;
One main issue is availability. This includes not just actors but also equipment. I need to work on my timing and sign out equipment such as a camera, tripod and a laptop before other people so to not be left with nothing to use. This has slowed down my production process, however, there are other things I can be doing in the mean while. Secondly, I need quite a few actors to complete my music video, but getting them all together at the same time is the issue due to them being busy and available at different times. I will over come this by either using different actors or only requiring those actors who are free at one time and using the others at a later time.
Another issue i have faced is with my digipak. My feed back from my draft wasn't very positive so i have therefore had to come up with another idea. This has taken me some time because I wanted the digipak to link in with the music video, however, I now have a different idea that I feel will still look good to the audience ad that I am happy with. In addition to the digipak, with my new idea, new pictures have had to be taken. Also I will be using some pictures I have previously taken and printed so these will have to be scanned which will take some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment