Monday 13 April 2015

Flip book ideas

I have come up with a few ideas for my flip book animation but have decided my final piece will but a short love story. I feel this will fit with my chosen song as the lyrics "I'll have you" could be linked to a couple and their love story. I'd like it to start off with a girl and boy who grow up together and then go on to attend the same school, have the same friends, fall in love and finally get married and have their own little family. Throughout the flip book animation im aiming to cut to an actor singing and performing the song ao to add a set of different camer angles and techniques and with a flip book animation I am quite limited.
With my drawings, i don't want my characters to have any distinct features so they are generic and could be anyone. This will allow my audience find more in common with the character due to there not being a specific identity. For example, i intend to not use any colours but just have the grey/black outline of the pencil so not to show race or culture.  





No comments:

Post a Comment