Monday 13 April 2015

Progress so far






These are a few of the drawings I have done so far. As you can see I have tried not to give the characters specific identities but only features to show one is a girl and the other a boy. Ive done this by differing their body shapes. For example, the image of with the hands, I have made it so one hand is slimmer with slightly longer nails being the womans hand, whereas the other is larger with rounded fingers being the mans hand. 

Within the pictures I have also tried to add in camera angles. Due to my filming having limited angles i.e. Birds eye view, I wanted the drawings to look like they have been done at different angles. For example, the first image is a mid shot so I have to draw some background with only part of the characters in. I have also places the card with the heart in the middle of the drawing as this is the main focus of the shot. Secondly, the image of the hands is an extreme close up as the couple have just got engaged and I want the audience to see the ring. 










No comments:

Post a Comment